- What We Do
- Get Involved
Explanation of the use and location of navigation tools on each page
The top light gray bar has two main elements:
- The Logo/Word mark on the left side that will always take you back to the main home page.
- The Search box on the right side. Enter some words that describe what you want to search for. Click on the arrow and you will get a list of pages found on all of the Mennonite Church Canada sites.
The dark gray navigation bar:
This menu bar contains links to 49 items on our websites. If you hover the mouse over the text in the dark gray bar, you will see additional links.
The bottom 'utility' area:
At the bottom of the page is a utlity area with:
- Social media links that can keep you in touch with Mennonite Church Canada through FaceBook and Twitter
- A Google translation utility that can translate the page in to other languages.
- Utility links for miscellaneous information.