- What We Do
- Get Involved
The Nominating Committee of Mennonite Church Canada is responsible to nominate persons to serve on the:
- General Board - Expectations
- Christian Formation Council - Expectations
- Christian Witness Council - Expectations
- Church Engagement Council - Coming Soon
The expectations for each of these positions are in part derived from the Mennonite Church Canada Bylaws, Part V and Part XII - available in the Mennonite Church Canada Bylaws [258 KB PDF file - Help with PDF files].
We also forward suggestions to the appropriate appointing board for persons to serve on the:
- Financial Policy & Audit Committee
- Program Committee
- Canadian Mennonite Publishing Services Board
- Canadian Mennonite University Council
- Mennonite Central Committee Canada Board
- Mennonite Foundation of Canada Board
- Mennonite Publishing Network Board
- Christian Peacemaker Teams Board
- and other organizations.
Our goal is to find persons with the best skills for the task and a balance of gender, age, geography, ethnicity etc.
Your prayers for us are welcome. You may send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org and be assured that your information will go directly to the Nominating Committee chair and its members: